The HOPE club met today (25 students) to discuss our progress and tasks being in progress. We spoke mainly about:
- Real vs Online cooperation in a group – what are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
- Teambuilding – we briefly discussed the experience and will do teamwork analysis – each team will discuss their positive and negative points via an online questionnaire and then create the sum up (teambuilding was here: http://www.mindcraft.sk/)
- The hour for children action – participating members shared their experience
- UNICEF postcards – being organized
- The school Christmass market – we brainstormed the possible activities and will continue the communication online
- Presentation of the history of the EU – we chose students to finish it to share it in the school community
The next meeting will take place in 2 weeks and we have a lot of work to be done till then 🙂